Studio Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- A minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice is required to cancel a session. This is to be done via your account online. Cancellation made out of this time frame will be charged as a Late Cancellation. If we receive a cancellation request via email or voicemail you are taking the risk that the request will not be received by us during the cancellation period.
- ‘No Shows’ will be charged as a Late Cancellation
- All classes must be paid for in advance. Clients with an outstanding balance may not attend the sessions until the balance is paid in full.
- Should your block expire, there is a £50 fee (privates) or £35 fee (classes) to reinstate it for 1 month
- Pi Studios does not issue refunds (subject to our discretion). You may however pass a session or package onto a friend.
- The Induction Packages must be completed within the stated timeframes and can only be purchased once by an individual unless buying for someone else.
- Clients on any Unlimited Passes may attend one session per day only.
- We accept credit card, debit card, or cash. We do not accept American Express or Cheques.
- Monthly Unlimited - Access to all studio classes - expires one month after purchase - not a rolling contract/dd - Late cancellation or no show will be charged £25.
- All prices include VAT
- We reserve the right to expel you from the studio or suspend you if you seriously or repeatedly break the conditions of this agreement or do not pay sums owing to us on or before due date. If we expel you you will cease to be a client of Pi and all you unused and booked sessions will be forfeited
Package expiry periods
- One class/session/intro: 2 weeks from purchase
- New client package of 6 sessions: 8 weeks from purchase
- New client package of 9 sessions: 10 weeks from purchase
- Package of 3 classes/sessions: 5 weeks from purchase
- Package of 6 classes/sessions: 8 weeks from purchase
- Package of 12 classes/sessions: 16 weeks from purchase
- Package of 24 classes/sessions: 28 weeks from purchase
Health and Safety
- All clients are required to complete and sign a health screening form on their first visit and must disclose details to any yes answers.
- During a studio session if at any time the client feels uncomfortable with any of the routine, they will stop the exercise and inform the instructor on duty, especially in cases where:
- Pain levels become uncomfortable
- Back or any other part of the body feels sharp twinges of pain, discomfort or strain.
- If a client’s membership/sessions are interrupted for longer than 4 weeks for any medical reasons, they will inform the teacher on duty of the reason why and ensure that their workout is adjusted accordingly.
- If a client's medical details (medication etc) or health (injury, illness etc) changes Pi studio must be informed in order to update records and inform teachers
- By attending the studio, you declare that all and/or any exercises prescribed or administered to you are undertaken at your own risk. You will not hold Pi Studios or any of its staff responsible for injuries, which may arise.
- If you have a verruca or similar foot complaint you must wear socks in the studio.
- Age policy. If aged between 12-15 years old a waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian and the parent/guardian also to be present during session. If aged between 16 -17 years old a waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian.
- Prenatal Policy. Doctor's approval needed before attending. Private 1:1 sessions are recommended so sessions are tailored to specific needs and client is able to be closely monitored.
- Pi reserves the right to substitute teachers if required for sickness or holiday.
- Pi reserves the right to cancel or change a class due to sickness of the teacher, holidays and if only two or less attending the class.
- Pi reserves the right to make changes to our services at any time.
- No admittance to a class after 10 minutes of start time.
- No chewing gum, food, sugary or fizzy drinks near studio apparatus
- Phones to be on silent and all personal belongings locked away in a locker. Pi is not responsible for items lost, misplaced or stolen whilst on the premises.
- All sessions are 55 mins.
- Please wear suitable fitness clothing and no jewellery.
- Please avoid wearing zips or buttons as this can damage the apparatus.
- Foul language and aggressive behaviour is not tolerated. Please respect our teachers, our studio and other clients.
Feedback and Complaints
Any feedback or complaints please email us at: