Learn how to integrate, navigate and challenge your client effectively at every level. Through a series of 5 modules you will explore all the exercises on all the apparatus.
- Module 1: How to Introduce clients: INTRO – mat, reformer, cadillac, high chair and endings
- Module 2: How to progress clients : PROGRESSION 1 – mat, reformer, cadillac, wunda chair, high chair, endings
- Module 3: How to continue to progress clients: PROGRESSION 2 – mat, cadillac, wunda chair, barrels, magic circle, endings
- Module 4: Continued progression PROGRESSION 3 – mat, wunda chair, barrels, magic circle, case studies
- Module 5: How to challenge and deepen clients: PROGRESSION PLUS – mat, reformer, pedi-pole
The apparatus training at Pi is an in-depth study of all of the classical material as developed by Joseph Pilates. By the final module you will be able to teach a private or group class all the way through from the client’s first session up to any level, and be skilled to handle injury and chronic weakness and multi level teaching.
As a Bridge participant on the programme you will only be expected to complete the following:
- Complete and pass written, practical and self workout evaluations for the final test 600 hour test out.
As a Bridge participant you are not expected to do an apprenticeship, as you will already be teaching. However, you may choose to benefit from the rigour of taking each individual test out. This can be arranged and decided once the program has commenced. The additional fee for the test out can be made on the date of booking the individual test out.
*This is a prerequisite for those wishing to embark on the full comprehensive training programme and who have not taken the Intro to Mat. It is a one day workshop geared to familiarising you with our unique teaching formula, the bedrock for simplified teaching and fast client results. It is essential that you have taken either the Intro to Mat or this workshop, so we can move straight into the fully comprehensive training.